Code of Ethics
Massachusetts Justices of the Peace Association
Members are obliged to adhere to the Code of Ethics of the Association and to conduct themselves in accordance with the Bylaws of the Association.
- Members will transact all business of the Association through proper channels and hold inviolate all confidential information.
- Members will refrain from using the Association to exploit personal views or personal advancement.
- Members will not engage in conduct that conflicts with the best interests of the Association or any member of the Association.
- Members will use ethical procedures in the practicing of their profession.
- Members will advertise in such a way as to comply with advertising regulations specified in M.G.L.c.207 Section 58 or as amended.